Jober24 GmbH is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We only collect and use personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
This Privacy Notice informs you (the ?data subject?) about our processing activities: the data we hold, why we use it, how long we will retain it for, and other relevant information.
Any questions and requests regarding personal data may be sent to our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +41 0 41 5 111 999, or by post: Curae24 GmbH Neuhofstrasse 12, 6340 Baar.
- What kind of personal data do we collect?
CANDIDATE DATA: In order to provide the best possible employment opportunities that are tailored to you, we need to process certain information about you. We only ask for details that we think will genuinely help us to help you, such as your name, age, contact details, education details, employment history, emergency contacts, immigration status, financial information (where we need to carry out financial background checks), and social security number (and of course you may choose to share other relevant information with us). Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we will also collect information related to your health, diversity information or details of any criminal convictions.
CLIENT DATA: If you are a Hays Client, we need to collect and use information about you, or individuals at your organisation, in the course of providing you or offering you services of finding Candidates who are the right fit for you or your organisation.
WEBSITE USERS: We collect a limited amount of data from our Website Users which we use to help us to improve your experience when using our website or mobile apps and to help us manage the services we provide. This includes information such as how you use our website, the frequency with which you access our website, and the times that our website is most popular.
If you would like to find out more information about what data we collect about you when you visit our website, please click here.
- How we use personal data
Personal data will be collected and processed by us for the following purposes:
- To best tailor content and services according to your preferences.
- To keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about our services.
- To deliver other services ? such as newsletters or information on upcoming events ? that we may offer you.
- To help us create, publish, and improve content and services most relevant to you.
- To ensure that the content and services provided through the Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so.
- To further develop and improve the Website, content and our services and systems.
- Sharing with third parties
We will share your personal information with other entities in our group as part of our regular reporting activities on company performance, in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise, for system maintenance support and hosting of data. Group entities are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies.
We use some third-party service providers (the ?processors?) who process data for us under strict instructions and under a binding contract with us. Our processors provide the following services:
- IT services
- Cloud-based storage
- Data Protection Consultancy
- Legal advisors
- Accountancy services
Processors are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our processors to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Transfers to other countries or to international organisations
We transfer your personal information to entities in our group in the EU and we may also transfer this information outside the EU. If we do, you can expect a similar degree of protection in respect of your personal information as in the UK and the EU.
- Where we store and process your personal data
We keep your information on our electronic database that is stored on our on-site servers. We access our servers daily for our day to day business activities from a secure platform which is password protected and has strict user restrictions.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
As an environmentally conscious business, we try to limit any printed materials especially any that contains personal information. In the event that we do have any printed personal information e.g. a CV, it is company policy that documents are not left on desks and are locked away each evening. We shred all confidential paperwork on a daily and weekly basis.
- Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during the recruitment process.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a ?data subject access request?). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact us at email@example.com
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
If you have any concerns or complaints about data protection you should first raise this with us either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Curae24 GmbH, Neuhofstrasse 12, 6340 Baar.
If you have a complaint or concern that has not been remedied internally, you may choose to raise this with the Information Commissioner?s Officer (ICO). Visit www.ico.org for more information.
Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page.