This Scrum Master is a key role in the team. He/She should coach, challenge and influence, to ensure focus on delivery, value and relentless improvement within the team. Live, coach and help the team to embrace the RMD Software principles, values and mindset.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coach the team to adopt and apply practices based on the SAFe framework.
- Help the team to develop and live in Scrum.
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team, the ART and all team members to reach their potential.
- Remove impediments to the team and team-s delivery.
- Facilitation of a healthy relationship between the team and Product Owner.
- Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions.
- Facilitate the team-s progress towards team goals.
- Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high performing team.
- Facilitate the Scrum events.
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog.
- Coach the Product Owner to understand and practice agility.
- Promote quality practices and assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Support inter-team cooperation in the ART and help the team to operate well on the train.
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities.
- Help manage risks and dependencies.
- Escalate and track impediments.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Work with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking.
- Foster the use of engineering and built-in quality practices.
- Help the team to implement the backlog
- 3 -5 years of experience as a Scrum Master experience in design sprints and Design Thinking
- Working in programs with multiple (3+) Scrum teams in a single program
- University degree in any of the following areas: IT, Engineering or equivalent fields Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean and one or more agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS, -)
- Programming experience either in C# or for more than 5 years
- Fluent in English necessary / German beneficial
Nice to haves:
- C++ / implement
- Experience in a highly regulated environment
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experienced in working / development within a Linux environment.