- Manage rules and SDS templates in SAP EHS in terms of system updates, implementing new user requirements, developing system documentation, train users and safeguard system integrity, functionality and global alignment.
- Partner with the Regulatory Teams including Product Safety, Toxicology and the Registration teams to understand their needs, propose solutions and seek agreement between stakeholders. Manage the implementation of the changes.
- Document data management and system usage in Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions. Document system settings in Technical Specifications.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest updates and upgrades from IT and vendors and advice on implementation for the Business. Manage update and upgrade processes and inform users of the changes.
- BS or MS (preferred) in chemistry, life science, toxicology or information technology with a strong affinity for data management and data analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of chemical regulations, especially related to Safety Data Sheets and hazard labelling.
- Professional experience with SAP EHS and WWI programming.
- High degree of computer literacy, minimum with all common MS Office software and particularly with Excel. Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports is an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas, work plan and progress in a clear and concise manner.
- Persistence and motivation to overcome obstacles and challenges. Able to plan, prioritize and organize work to deliver on time and ensure delivery excellence. Attention to detail is a must.
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.